Sunday, April 4, 2010

Summer Style Icon




I am all over Margherita Missoni. Well, not literally, but she has arisen from a sea of other faces to be my Summer Style Icon. She is such the bohemian and I love it. It's a combo of her free flowin' locks, her amazing style and her sultry Italian accent. She never seems too made up and her summer shoe choice is bare feet. Flowy loose knits and many a bangle up her arm, she seems like the ultimate in a chilled out summer look. This summer I want less. Less products, less stress and less clothing. This look embodies that feeling and also indulges my bohemian leanings. Perfect combo. Buono Giorno!


This Video Says it all...but you have to watch it on Fashionair to see the whole thing. Worth it. p.s. if you didn't know about the great videos on Fashionair, now you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment