Friday, September 4, 2009

I want to smell like tea...is that weird?



I have a drawer filled with the following; almost empty perfume bottles from grade seven to the present (can't bear to throw them out), body spray from backpacking europe, hand cream from asia and a slew of others. Certain smells remind me of my friends, ex lovers and places I've lived. It's better than going through old photo albums because the memory attached to smell is alive and it magically yanks me back in time with one sniff. Enter The Bespoke perfumery Memoire Liquide. They encourage you to play and layer their 150 different scent to help you constuct smell memories or "smellories" as I like to call them. My current expairment is black tea mixed with soft milky sweet. www.memoireliquide.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment