Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Norwegian Wood

I stumbled upon a CANADIAN (insert pride here) designer Angie Johnson and her line Norwegian Wood. She designs out of Montreal and sells from her boutique called HeadQuarters Galerie and Boutique as well as on Etsy . Pardon Moi for the freak out here, but she is soooo on point with her designs. She is tapping into the blogosphere with her connection to Kingdom of Style and has incorporated the bondage/compression into her collection. As a Trend Forecaster, I can tell you that this look is just starting to get big. Right. On. Point. I love it. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next. Oh, did I mention that she is the first Canadian designer to be a part of TopShop's Edit? Edit features a hand picked collection of premium international designers.Watch her.









No comments:

Post a Comment